Hello Maxim, hello list members,

On Sun, Dec 11, 2005 at 01:17:42PM +0200, Maxim Masiutin wrote:
>   The problems of copying to Outbox are that the sent message will have:
>
> 1. Duplicate Message ID
> 2. Old date
> 3. "FROM" address that might not be yours

Granted. But if I copy a message to Outbox I usually intend exactly
this: an unaltered copy, and not a new mail generated using the old as
"template". If I intend to use a message as template for a new one I can
"Redirect" it.

> 4. It's easy to drop by mistake a message to outbox to make it sent,
> especially messages received through distribution lists

So give Outbox a special hook than flags a message as parked if copied
into this folder. This way no message is accidentally sent, but I can
nevertheless easily resend one or more message(s) by simply copying
them, select them and unpark them.

Just my 2ยข :-)
Peter Palmreuther