Hi Edvinas,

on Monday, December 12, 2005 at 08:31 you wrote in message

mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

among others:

> Hello Krzysztof,

> On Saturday, December 10, 2005, at 15:55, you wrote:

>> nope :) iam using english windows only with polish regional settings

>> for keyboard

> Well, you haven't mentioned the real reason why your polish letters are

> correct in temlpates and addressbook. You have set ?Language for non unicode

> programs? as Polish.

Thanks for this tip. I can now also read one Polish site where I couldn't see up to now Polish letters!

Templates seems to work now, only for the template of a Polish mailinglist I have to set the language in the regional settings to Polish!

When I open the addressbook I don't see Polish letters. I can see them, however, when I open the preferences for this address!

> That enables you to use Polish letters but you'll fail to use most of German

> umlauts, specific French, Italian, Russian, Greek letters.

Roland