On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 6:38:13 AM, Vili wrote:

> No, it is not part of mine. Yes, I cannot understand that... Dont we
> have enough default folders already?

the point is that we have too few where you can edit messages residing
there. there should be a place to put documents which are in process
where they are not mixed up with documents which are complete and
ready at some time to send out into the world in their present state.

There may be enough, or more than enough, default folders for INCOMING
mail, but one too few folders for outgoing mail. It doesn't even have
to be a default folder. It could be a folder which one would have to
create. Now it is not possible to create a draft folder.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service Pack
2)