Hello Eugene!

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, 12:02 AM, you wrote:

MB>> My motto in using the various features of TB! is KISS. (Keep it
MB>> simple, stupid.)

MB>> I would like to see The Bat! as elegant and as transparent in its
MB>> User Interface and as simple and intuitive as possible.

MB>> Maybe we'll get through to the decision-makers on at least *some*
MB>> points eventually.

MB>> I'M NOT GIVING UP!!

MB>> I remain committed to and in love with The Bat! and I truly enjoy beta
MB>> testing it.

> Well said, Mary!

Thanks, Eugene. :thankyou:

I still feel the same way, this morning, after a good night's sleep.

> --
> > Eugene Gladchenko
> EVG15-RIPE

You might like to have a look at your signature delimiter (above).

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2