Hello Dwight,

>> I  DO  admit  that parked mails and draft mails use the same flag.
> well, finally.

I never said, that they are marked differently. What I am saying is:
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT that only one kind of flagging is used??? What
difference two kind of flag would make?

You dont want to send out any of them, right?

Dwight: It is not personal against MAU, who I like, even we fight
sometimes; against Mary, who I like too, or against you. What I did
not, and do not see is the real advantage of a Drafts folder.
Elegance... The new GUI is elegant. Yes, but made TB! slow, etc...

> I  thought  the  only  thing  you were going to notice in this whole
> conversation was the tone you criticized in MAU's note to Stefan

You did not read my mails, right? You did not read my helping mails
regarding his PDF problem, right?

--
Vili