Hello Roland!

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, 8:58 AM, you wrote:

>>> An I cannot use my QTs with version 3.63.12! May be it is due to
>>> that there is nothing working if you click on "To" in new mails!

>> You mean in the headers?

> Normally there has to be opened the addressbook to insert then the
> email-address, but nothing happens! In addressbook I have for many
> addresses QTs! When I click right on the symbol of addressbook,
> choose the address, there nothing happens with QT, that means they
> will not be after it in the body!

> I don't know if this explanation is understandable!

Yes. Now I understand. Your AB templates are calling QTs. I saw an
explanation of using that method once, but I have never done it,
myself.

< ... >

>> If someone else confirms with a valid address from the QT set, perhaps
>> you will write a BT Issue report about this.

> I don't know, how!

I am sure the bug you describe exists, because so much else in the
headers-editor is broken.

To create an Issue Report in Bug Tracker,

1) Go here and set up an account:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/main_page.php

2) When that's done, log in.

3) Then choose the button Report Issue.

4) In Report Issue, with the scrolldown menu, choose The Bat!

5) Then click on the button Select Project.

6) On the page that comes up, fill in the appropriate fields and then
type first a short description in Summary and below that tell the
difficulty (problem) in detail.

7) Click on Submit.

8) When the Issues page comes up, click on the number for your issue.
Copy that link and report it back here on TBBETA, to make it easy for
others to put supporting and/or confirming notes.

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2