Hallo Roland,

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:41:33 +0100GMT (15-12-2005, 17:41 +0100, where
I live), you wrote:

>> Please do not send HTML messages to the list except for purposes of
RB> Sorry for that! I didn't find anything to make special settings for
newsgroups! It
RB> cannot be that I have always to change settings for private mails and
RB> mails to mailinglists! If I want to point out something, I use normally
RB> an other color! Or is there any possibility and I have not seen it?

You could use AB templates for mailinglists with these macros:

%SETEDITOR="1" for Plain text Microed
%SETEDITOR="2" for Plain text Windows editor
%SETEDITOR="3" for HTML / Plain
%SETEDITOR="4" for HTML only

I've never tried them myself as I don't use HTML. (That makes the
frowning part as moderator a little bit easier. <g>) But Marek Mikus
told the list that they were working.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning." - Kirk

The Bat! 3.63.12 (Beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM