Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> It's not a bug, because it works exactly as designed. As Roelof
TF> pointed out.

I'm guessing it's more an oversight than a design decision.  In any
case, message state is being discarded on save and in my book that's a
bug.

GM>> If you save, close and reopen a message, the editor should be in
GM>> *exactly* the same state as it was before closing. The complete
GM>> message state, including any PGP settings, should be saved with
GM>> the draft message.

TF> I agree. And this is exactly why a Drafts folder is being requested.

I don't see the connection.  The issue here is what is or isn't being
saved, not where.

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.