Hello Claude!

On Thursday, December 15, 2005, 2:39 PM, you wrote:

>   As a supporter of the idea of the implementation of a draft folder,
> I will add :
> For me distinguishing parked messages from drafted ones is not so easy
> because it is a matter of flags and as you remember perhaps I'm blind
> and my screen reader does not handle graphical symbols easily : it
> would be easier a day when MS Active Accessibility will be implemented
> too ...
> So for the moment, the only way for me to easily seperate parked
> messages from drafted would be the creation of a a dedicated draft folder

> One more point for the ddddrrrraaaafffftttt !!!!

And an excellent one!

Thank you so very much for this post, Claude. May I copy it into an
added note at the Wish page which Miguel A. Urech made for us? At
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2