On Tuesday, December 27, 2005 @ 10:36:10 AM [-0700], Marek Mikus wrote:

> Hello,
> when You open editor and hit Enter in empty header, "Pick email
> addresses" dialog is not opened like in previous versions.

> Bugtraq:
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5522

Confirmed.

And relating to this...I used to be able to type an address and if it
was in my address book or history, I could hit enter twice to complete
the address and bring the cursor right of the address. I could then
start typing my second address if needed. Now, hitting enter twice just
cuts off the address and starts a new line.

--
Matt

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: