Claude...

 On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:41:32 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>  I'm currently trialling the Agava antispam plugin with TBV.
>IT seems to be quite efficient but I encounter just a little problem.
>As tbv, I thought this plugin could work portably.
>But even if I could install it with no problem on my USB key, I
>noticed that the relative antispam training data are stored on my C
>drive under "C:\Documents and Settings\Claude Renaud\Application
>Data\AGAVA TBP".
>Does someone know if there is a setting to adjust in order to store
>those data in a custum directory ?

You are pretty much tied with the data folder being where it is in
(Documents and Settings).  AGAVA data installs to <disk>:\Documents
and Settings\<user>\Application Data\AGAVA TBP by default in windows.

--
steverio

TB!v3.64.01 Christmas Edition
TBV!v3.64.01
Windows XP Pro 5.1 Build 2600 SP2
OTFE

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: