Hi Thomas Fernandez,

Monday, January 2, 2006
you let us know -possibly edited- :

TF>> The first two lines refer to mail receiving, only the last one to
TF>> sending. Can you send more lines starting with SEND - maybe there is
TF>> another clue?

They all look the same, unfortunately. The log-length is limited and so
these lines aren't available any longer, but they really were all the
same.

> I just got a weird one, which may be related: I sent a message with
> a 1.2 MB attachment. The message got sent, but it has not been moved
> to the Sent folder. Instead, it is still in the Outbox, but marked as
> "Draft".

This is more than related, it is exactly the same. See my post [EMAIL PROTECTED]
TB sends all mails with attachments but pretends to be unable to store
them in the sent folder, and as consequence they stay in the outbox
(if flagged or not doesn't matter) for expected later handling.

Thank you for your reply, I think we have a new bug. Only thing is, it
is not reproducible at 100% as the first 7 messages were sent and stored
as usual.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is NONE | 'Using TBBETA' information: