On 5/1/2006 at 11:02:20 AM [GMT -0500], Miguel Urech wrote:

> I see you complain about this with about every beta. You probably have
> explained it a thousand times already but, is there a BT report open
> where I can read what your problem actually is?

There was a time when you could make TB! adjust all columns *together*
to fill the message list pane width. As you adjust the TB! window, the
columns would expand or contract dynamically to fill the space. There
was a toggle switch for this in the view mode config dialog.

This is quite different from the thread column auto-expanding as threads
are expanded.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.64.01 Christmas Edition / http://specs.aimlink.name