On Friday, January 6, 2006, 12:27:37 PM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

DAC> This is wrong link. It goes to a different problem.

Sorry. Had two panes open at once.
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5557

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
neither do we." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004