Hello Marck,

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:20:08 +0000 GMT (10/01/2006, 04:20 +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP>>> No - no beta channel there. In fact, there is only one official beta
MDP>>> channel, and that's TBBETA. But all of the lists are reflected to
MDP>>> news via GMane, including TBBETA. You can browse that online.

CR>> Is it possible to post message online via this way ?

MDP> I believe so, yes - at least, you can by using a news reader...

If you use the GMane web interface, you can also post via it. There
are two requirements:

1.) You need to be a member of the list first (subscribe to TBBETA by
email).

2.) When you send your first post, GMane will send you an email asking
whether it's really you. You have to reply to that email, and then
your post will appear. This "posting registration" will expire after a
while if you don't post, I forgot how many days.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hilfe mein Nachbar wohnt neben mir! *

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.64.01 Christmas Edition