Hallo Goncalo,

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:04:56 +0000GMT (15-1-2006, 14:04 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

GF> IMHO,  the beta site should be the place to start looking for new beta
GF> versions.  I  don't think that being a list member is a requirement to
GF> access the beta site but I could be wrong.

Well, you're supposed to subscribe to be able to access the beta site
and then you're being told that this list is the only official means
to talk about betas.
At least that was how it was when I subscribed.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, VCR - I came, I saw, I videotaped it

The Bat! 3.65.02
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM