Hello Ciprian,

CT> I recently moved from TB 2.x to v3. In 2.x, when I send a file to TB (using
CT> the SendTo shortcut), the file is attached to an email using the Active
Account.

CT> In 3.63 TB shows a window asking to "Select the Account" (I don't use a
CT> default account). I like better the v2 behaviour. How can I configure TB to
CT> have that and not the "Select the account" window?

account - Properties - This account is the default for mailto URLs?

Hope that helps. Haven't set one as default myself...

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.65.04
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 1:10:26) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: