Hi all,

Am I the only one having problems tabbing into the passphrase entry
field when the passphrase prompt dialog appears for signing messages?

I'm referring to GnuPG integration here.

When the passphrase dialog appears, the key choice is in focus. I hit
tab and can't get the cursor into the passphrase field. I have to use
the mouse to get the cursor in there so that I can type the passphrase.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.70.06 "Qigong" (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.06 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: