Curtis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> rašė:

On 30/1/2006 at 5:48:14 AM [GMT -0500], Vilius Šumskas wrote:

No, I'm using server-side filtering only (as everybody with IMAP
should :)).

Hmmm. Strange then that you see duplicates.

Is this a problem throughout all folders? If so, have you tried deleting
and rebuilding the cache for the problem folders?

Yes it's for all folders. And I tried clearing the cache. I never seen duplicates before, with newest version only.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV system administrator
  mob.: +370 614 75713
  http://www.lnk.lt

Current beta is 3.70.06 &quot;Qigong&quot; | 'Using TBBETA' information: