On Saturday, January 28, 2006, 7:52:17 AM, Roelof Otten wrote:

RO> Hallo Jon,

RO> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:08:25 -0500GMT (27-1-2006, 21:08 +0100, where I
RO> live), you wrote:

JP>> I have address book entries with more than one address AND
JP>> "Automatically add secondary addresses to BCC field" checked. When
JP>> creating a new message, only the primary address is used.

RO> As in all versions (AFAIK) this only works when you're creating a new
RO> message from the AB. Just tested it with 1.62 and even then it was
RO> like that.
RO> So I don't think it's a bug, but just different than what you
RO> expected.

Thanks for your explanation. I agree with Paul that this is confusing
as other address book features can be used in other areas of the
program. In my opinion, and maybe I'm the only one, just because that
is the way it has always been, does not mean it is the best way or
even correct. Before your response was posted, I filed a bug report
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5629. Perhaps that was over
zealous, but I for one (and again, perhaps I'm the only one) would
like to see this feature available outside the AB which would be more
consistent with other AB features.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"Our country puts $1 billion a year up to help feed the hungry. And
we're by far the most generous nation in the world when it comes to
—George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 16, 2003

 Current beta is 3.70.06 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: