Recently, Vili squawked:

> Hello Robert,

>>> So,  if  I  select  addresses by Ctrl+click, and I cannot deselect
>>> the last selected contact by Ctrl+clicking on it again.
>> Ummmm, if I understand correctly:
>> I opened AB ..
>> I selected an address by <ctrl-click>
>>            it then was highlited

> When  you  highlight  one,
> Ctrl+click on it  AGAIN
> without moving to an other address

OH, OK ....

THAT is an anomaly then. Confirmed here

I note that if I use Windows Explorer and move to, say, C:\Windows.
Then if I highlight a FILE and then immediately
<ctrl-click> same highlighted FILE
that
it becomes de-selected/un-highlighted immediately.

not the worst thing in the world, but (possibly) annoying.

--

Regards,
Robert D.

 Current beta is 3.70.06 &quot;Qigong&quot; | 'Using TBBETA' information: