Stuart,

On 30-01-2006 18:58, you [SC] wrote in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
SC> Since these are not true duplicates in the strictest sense, (ie they
SC> are not on the server, just in the local folder) if you delete one
SC> of the messages, manually or by using Delete Duplicates, when you do
SC> a purge it will delete the only message that is on the server and
SC> when it resyncs with the local folder you will have permanently lost
SC> the original messages.

Hmm, I am often using remove duplicates without having all "versions"
disappear.

If you manually delete a duplicate, you can run into problems.

SC> If you can understand my rambling, can anyone confirm?

Yes - and no (sort-of).

--
<greeting> Best regards </greeting>
<author> Peter Fjelsten </author>

 Current beta is 3.70.06 &quot;Qigong&quot; | 'Using TBBETA' information: