Hello All!

I was attempting to do some more Customizing, in order to test whether
3.70.07 conserves Customization on close and re-launch.

I chose the Quick Search toolbar and attempted to add "close" to its
icon set.

When I closed the Customize window, all the icons had disappeared from
the Standard Toolbar, the Configuration Toolbar, and the Quick Search
Toolbar.

Nothing that I did in Customize would bring them back.

However, closing and relaunching TB! did restore my previously chosen toolbar
icon sets. But the new icon for Quick Search was not among them.

Since I was only testing, this is no great loss.

My question is: Should TB! be acting this way?

Secondly, can anyone confirm this behavior in Customize?

Mary
The Bat 3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.70.07 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: