On 4/2/2006 at 7:29:32 PM [GMT -0500], Stuart Cuddy wrote:

> Yes the color groups seem to change randomly in IMAP. I mentioned this
> earlier in another message. I color tbeta and tbudl different colors
> and sometimes I will have two different colors in the same thread even
> though they should all be the same.

If you change the colour group back to NONE or whatever it should be,
does it change back to the wrong one again. I had this happening to me
just now. Eventually, I just killed the cache and rebuilt it. That
seemed to stop the problem ... for now.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.70.07 "Qigong" (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.07 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: