On Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 5:47:08 PM, Richard Newman wrote:

>  I'm having problems printing from .08. HTML messages that printed
>  yesterday in .07 hang the program. The same as text blow up to
>  large  type and an exorbitant number of pages (like 88 instead of 2
>  or 3).

confirmed. I tried printing a couple of html messages. each time
hitting print was enough to initiate a crash. even after a reboot.

also html display problem. little boxes with a 'x' have become very
long, causing one to have to scroll down to discover text in a message
which usually was readable upon focus. I thought the message was
missing entirely until I looked a the scroll bar.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.70.08 "Qigong" (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1
(Service Pack 2)

 Current beta is 3.70.08 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: