Hello all,

I have just opened this BT report:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5667

,----- [ where I have written... ]
| This is probably related to BT report 5645 and is another variation. But
| this variation is a show stopper for me. I tried with some earlier
| versions, including 3.65.04, but I had to revert all the way to good old
| 3.02.10. This is why I have open a new and "Major Severity" BT report.
|
| This is what I have observed today:
|
| I received a message...
|
| From: Someone
| To: Me, Someone_else
| CC: Another_person
|
| If I do a Reply to All I send a message...
|
| From: Me
| To: Someone
| CC: Another_person
|
| But "Someone_else" is NOT included either in To or CC. This is why it is
| a "show stopper" for me.
|
| Good old 3.02.10 does it right:
|
| From: Me
| To: Someone
| CC: Someone_else, Another_person.
`-----

And, as you can see in my signature, I'm back to 3.02.10 at least until
these Reply to All related bugs are fixed.

I know I'll miss the fun of beta testing but... :)+

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.70.08 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: