Hi all,

I was thinking that the bug where the message list would drift to the
left and out of view while browsing very long threads was a bug that was
squashed in secret. I had not seen it in a long time.

However, I've come to realise that it's still there. This is a *basic*
interface problem that needs fixing. Not a basic fix in terms of
technical difficulty in squashing it... I wouldn't know that either way.
I mean that it's an annoying and basic problem with TB!. IMO, it really
shouldn't be lingering unfixed so this is just a reminder.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.70.08 "Qigong" (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.08 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: