Hello Bat,

>> Maybe, I am just an outsider, but should not have some standards for
>> HTML?
> I think there are plenty of standards. (Likely too many) I also think
> that Ritlabs is looking into it. 9Val asked for examples the other
> day and I have now submitted two examples of where HTML differs from TB
> to other viewers.

But it is not the perfect solution. That two will solve some problems,
but  not  all...  It  will  be a neverending bug fix procedure, if the
viewer object does not conform with the standards.

(IMHO, there is no such thing like plenty of standards...)

--
Vili

 Current beta is 3.70.09 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: