Hello Vili,

V> Isnt it a bug?

V> I  mean,  if %whatever is not recognized as a macro, it should be left
V> that way. Or not?

V> All  I  am saying is, we always come up with a workaround instead of a
V> real fix...

I don't know enough about programming to answer your question.
Unless I am mistaken, TB!s QT's is not the only place where one has to use
two percentage signs in order to see one.

Now why didn't I use two percentage signs in the above sentence?
As you could see in my earlier message, I can. But it takes some
manipulation.

The reason is: in my profession I use the pro mille sign as much as the
percentage sign. So I have configured Shortkeys to show this: ‰  when I type
two percentage signs consecutively.  :-)

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 3.70.09 "Qigong" (Beta)
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 3:27:39) on
Uno AMD Duron

 Current beta is 3.70.09 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: