Hello All

I have this strage situation:
When I receive message with Hebrew subject or Hebrew display name, (the name of the sender, not the email address), I see that the last Hebrew character in the subject line and in the display name is missing. The one that in Hebrew is missing.

I tried all the Hebrew character sets (Windows-1255, Visual and Logical) - nothing helps.
I'm using ver 3.65.03 and I checked it in Beta 3.70.10 on both W2K and XP home (no SP2) and the same behavior there too.

In English all is perfect (how can't it be :-) )

I'll appreciate any help

Shahar.

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: