Hi MAU,

Friday, February 17, 2006
you let us know -possibly edited- :

> Sorry for not replying in so many days, I've been kind of out of this
> world ;-)

Hope your touch-down was soft :) Welcome back, Miguel.

> I have not followed the list, but I assume your problems was fixed with
> .09 or .10, or maybe now with 3.71.

I fear it isn't yet fully fixed for me. After my first AV with the new
RC, some color schemes were broken, and a TBBETA message stayed lazy in
the inbox instead of being moved to the TBBETA-folder. A manual
re-filtering however worked. I got a duplicate of that message, to me it
seems that it is filter-related. I ran setup of the *.msi again and
selected "repair". Unfortunately the lists are slow or nearly down, so I
can't see if it did the trick or the weirdness persists.

--
kind regards
Charlene Ferrara

Skype: charleneferrara

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: