Hello Thomas!

On Saturday, February 18, 2006, 6:07 AM, you wrote:

MB>> In the three messages I've received this morning with attachments, the
MB>> attachment symbol is in the folder message listing for the message,
MB>> but there is no attachment pane or attachment symbol in the opened
MB>> message.

< ... >

MB>> Seen in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  .

> The attachment pane shows as usual over here. Also with other messages
> with attachments that I have received in other accounts since
> installing this version.

MB>> Confirmations?

> Sorry, not over here.

Thanks for the reply, Thomas.

In the View menu there are tick boxes for hiding the pane. "Hide (to
pane)" is ticked by default for me in v. 3.71 and unticking it will
not produce the pane, nor will it stick when the message is closed and
re-opened.

What can have happened?

Mary
The Bat 3.71 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: