Hello all,

in my TBBETA folder I clicked on my sender name and Alt to see only my
postings. I did not touch any "unread" tab, just wanted to see a list.
Then I clicked on another folder with unread messages and the message
list icon was still set to "all" but the pane was empty, no headers were
displayed, nothing. Clicking on another tab and back to "all" brought
the mail list back.

--

Charlene Ferrara
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.71 on
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

Running 8 accounts POP, 1 IMAP
[-] OTFE, Plugins, Macros, PGP
[+] Virtual Folders, Common Folders, altered View Mode

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: