Hi all,

It would seem that in the search dialog, the switching to the 'any
string should match' option doesn't work.

I typed in a search for string 'x' in text. I got a list. I then
switched to 'any string should match' and added another condition. The
same list appeared. Hmmm. So I added a string that would be found in
most, if not all messages, i.e., 'the'. Again, I got the original list
of messages.

So, if I search for messages matching string 'x', I get list A.

If I then do a new search for messages matching string 'y', I get list
B.

If I then do a search looking for string 'x' or string 'y', instead of
getting a list A+B, I still get list A.

The beta I was using before this release candidate was not working,
though it was broken in a different way.

Once I combined string searches, the search simply didn't occur. The
matching list remained blank.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.71 / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: