On Friday, February 17, 2006 at 22:49 (which was Friday, February 17,
2006 at 21:49 where I am) 9Val wrote:

> I'm thinking about storing folders+checks into maintenance presets
> and allowing to select them (in example from combobox)

Even though I run my most important maintenance by scheduling it, I
would support something like this.

There is one thing I would ask though which I've noticed about the
scheduled check and which would be something to take into account for
the presets functionality too.

If you create a new folder, or one gets created by a filter that has
auto-create on, these are not automatically added to the scheduled
maintenance, even though I had used 'select all'; this begs the
question: would it be possible to create a 'select including
subfolders' flag on folders for this purpose so that adding new
folders automatically causes them to be included in features such as
maintenance, search and VF's?

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
The Bat! v3.70.10 "Qigong" (Beta); Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.4; AJS
v0.6; MyMacros 1.11a;

 Current beta is 3.70.10 'Qigong' | 'Using TBBETA' information: