Hello Thomas and thank you very much for your help.

On 2/18/06, Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Shahar,

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:25:49 +0200 GMT (18/02/2006, 16:25 +0700 GMT),
Shahar wrote:

>> > Please send a Hebrew-encoded message, so we can test.

See attached screenshot. I don't read Hebrew and don't know whether
anything is missing. What should it look like?

Please see the attached files. One is the correct one and the other one not.