On Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 5:53:39 PM, MAU wrote:

M> That's strange. Does it always occur? I mean, if it is repeatable I
M> think you should open a bug report.

For the two files I experienced this with, yes it is reproducible. As
yet it did not happen with any other files, pdf or otherwise. The two
files in question were pdfs produced by me and were not infected with
any viruses. I can attach these two files using 3.65.03 which is what
I am now running. The other reason I am running this version is
because of the html printing problem I noted in another thread and on
BT.

By the way, are you having problems / delays in receiving messages from
tbbeta and tbudl?

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.65.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the
illiteracy level of our children are appalling." —George W. Bush,