On Monday, March 13, 2006, 1:52:48 PM, Paul Meathrel wrote:

PM> I've just tested it here and I can stop searches on VF's without
PM> any problems. I'm not sure what might be causing the problem, are the VF's
set to Auto refresh?

Hi Paul:

Yes, they are set to auto-refresh. Is this incorrect? I need to have
them reflect the current state of affairs across the folders fro which
they collect information.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.72.01 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"In 2000, alone, obesity costs totaled the country an estimated cost
of $117 billion."  — Bush, promoting his Health and Fitness