Recently, Mary Bull squawked:

> I can understand why. Here's an alternative method:

yuhh, and that's OK ...

but, I just wrote someone ( a secret Wagnarian girl) a further
explanation namely,

I am sitting here writing a large Presentation using MS Powerpoint

Today alone, I sent a few emails as I got along and I would attach a
single or two pix .... like saying, hey, whadya think of this point?

then I'd be creative for two hours, writing the speech, adding
hirtenhunde pictures from EU then email again

and  THAT business of always dropping down sub levels and switching to
Thumbnails, when I'd just been there like that, really irked me

set folder view
leave folder view alone until I change it again.

please

--

Regards,
Robert D.