Hello Batpeople,

I still am totally illegible printed documents from 3.72.01/.02 per
the attached. I have not problem with the same documents printed from
3.71.03.

Before trying 3.72.02, I completely uninstalled The Bat! I remove all
data. I removed all references in the registry to The Bat and to
RITLABS.

The result is the same as before uninstalling. Documents print fine to
three printers from 3.71.03 and print as attached from 3.72.01 or
3.72.02.

Unlikely I'll get a confirmation because no one could confirm in
3.72.01. And, I'll at a loss as to how to fix other than just
continuing use of 3.71.03.
 Richard Newman
Using The Bat! v3.71.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
on a Pentium 4 1.99 GHz