>> I agree. IMAP has been working well here too. :)

> Excellent. :) It's been a long haul, but it's good.

I never thought I'd be saying this but after a fresh install on a new
HD this version of TB! is performing really well here too, to the
extent that I've (re)made it my default mailer. Its performance seems
every bit as good as Mulberry or Thunderbird; if the remaining niggles
(such as the sort order in folders not being remembered) get resolved
quickly I'll be in email heaven again!

Well done Ritlabs.

--
Regards