Hi Charlene,

> I have tried several times, too, and I can't confirm. The "Options"-tab
> stays, does not vanish or flicker.

Thanks to Dwight, Charlene and Jon for checking I appreciate your help in this.
I've recorded a video of this so you can see what I'm experiencing! It took me
a few goes to capture it, but here it is:

http://www.hezarin.force9.co.uk/clip0008.avi

It is encoded in AVI format and is about 2Mb in size. If you have time take a
look and you should be able to see. First I run a search on all senders
containing a certain word. I wait for the search to finish and then click on
the first tab, notice that the mouse doesn't move and the tab jumps back! It
works a few times then fixes itself! I'd appreciate an ideas or confirmations.
I've discovered that it appears to be intermittent, it too me 8 goes to capture
the behaviour!

--
Warmest regards,

Paul
Created using TheBat! 3.72.04 (Beta) on Windows XP