Hi all,

I have several bugs that I wish to file regarding the "Plain text (windows)"
editor (Perhaps a better name would be PlainEd?!). Now when I go to create the
bug and select the Category I don't have an appropriate category, there are
categories for other views and editors (HTML editor, MicroEd, Rich Text Viewer)
but not for Plain text. Does anyone know which category to put the issues in?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.72.04 (Beta) on Windows XP