Hello Wolffe,

On Thursday, March 30, 2006, 12:26:28 PM, among other things, you wrote:

K>> New Customizer is unusable totally.

It *is* useable but seems to have some quirks.  It would have been
helpful if Ritlabs had told us how they intended it to be used.

W> Aye, same here.  Removed "Save As" and "Print" and added "Mark as Junk"
W> and "Mark as Not Junk".  On close the toolbar disappears then comes
W> back with only "Mark as Junk" added. Print & Save still there.  I go
W> back in to reedit, repeating same configuration above and click OK.
W> Toolbar disappears then comes back with original configuration
W> (neither junks present.) Another try and it comes back with Save and
W> Trash replace with Junk and NoJunk. Again, and yet another
W> configuration.

Try  customising only one item at a time. By doing so I managed to put
in the short-cuts that I usually use, including some of those that you
tried.  This  is  of  course tedious and I doubt whether it is what is
intended by the developers, but it is a work-around for this version!

 Roger

Using The Bat!, version 3.72.05 (Beta) Home, with ,
on Windows XP Pro, version 5.1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2