Roelof Otten wrote:

The master password is what you've used as encryption key during the
install of Voyager.

Thanks, Roelof (he says, sheepishly). I had my usual blinders on, I guess.

As I recall, when Voyager was first installed, there was a prompt that came up that required the entry of "7" or something like that, and that was what I was expecting to enter here. Once I entered my normal password, I was able to enter my TB! pro key and get things working just fine.

I understand what you meant, even if Vitalie didn't. ;-) Thanks for the clarification and education, though, Vitalie.

This version seems, so far, to be working very well on my new U3 flash drive on an IMAP account.

--
Keith