Hello 9Val,

> [+] Filters: %Calc argument is now template processed
M>> Could you please expand a bit on what this means?
>
> You can use in example such expression %calc="%UserParams("param1")+5"
> in filter actions

OK, it works but with a slight syntax limitation. You have to use
different expression delimiter, such as:
  %calc="%UserParams('param1')+5"  or
  %calc='%UserParams("param1")+5'

Otherwise I get an 'Error in expression'.

Now the only thing that would "missing" for what we are looking for is
that the test conditions for 'Additional parameters' could also be
"greater than" and "less than", and not just "equal to" and "not equal
to". Do you follow me?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.72.07 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2