Hello tbbeta,

I cannot tell when this started to happen, but recently I noticed that
when trying to type two words pressing the spacebar after typing the
first word makes TB jump to the next unread message, which is often in
another folder.

Thanks to "SmartSpace" activated in preferences the spacebar is my
(and I think the standard) shortcut for "Jump to next unread". But of
course it should not be active while the focus is on the quicksearch
field.

Can anyone confirm this?

--
Martin
TB! 3.72.05 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2