Hello Richard,

On Friday, April 7, 2006, 11:18:26 PM, among other things, you wrote:

9>> The Bat! 3.72.08 (Beta) is now available from:

RW> Still get AV's when customising. tried both hiding and removing Icons
RW> but will not let me do it. Also can't hide ordinary menu items. I have
RW> to go into tbusers.def to do it.

 I  can now successfully customise again. It seems to me that you must
 have  some  local  problem which is blocking your customising. In the
 past  I had some problems because I had more than one tbuser.def file
 in  my  system (by accident). TB was putting the customising into one
 file  whereas  it was taking the menus etc, for display, from another
 file. Try doing a system search to see if you have a similar problem.

 If  this  is  not  the problem I can only suggest that you change the
 name  of  your present tbuser.def file and then restart (perhaps even
 reinstall the latest version) and thus let TB create a new file. Then
 try customising.

 Hope this helps.

 Roger

Using The Bat!, version 3.72.08 (Beta) Home, with ,
on Windows XP Pro, version 5.1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2