Hello Richard,

> Not a complaint but just an observation. When hovering over any text in
> the message window, the arrow changes to a double pointed one now. It
> hasn't always done that has it?
>
> Is it just me that it's happening to or am I just going through a senior
> moment?

Confirmed. This is something new to v3.72.08 and it only shows up in RTV
and not in PTV where you only get the normal caret character.

This can probably be considered as an "improvement" as, when the mouse
pointer changes when hovering over text, it is telling you that you can
select text even with just a double click. I know you could do the same
thing in previous versions without the normal (arrow) cursor, but... the
change doesn't bother me.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.72.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2