On 12/4/2006 at 3:48:51 PM [GMT -0500], 9val wrote:

> [-] Customiser fixes

I lost all my shortcuts when I switched to this version. However, the
toolbar settings, i.e., which were enabled and their positions, was
retained.

I see that when you create new toolbars, that you can assign icons.
Nice. However, the icons are by and large optimally viewed as size
16x16, making them tacky for main toolbar button icons.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.72.09 (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

...People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun. There is no
reference to fun in any Act of Parliament.